Monday, June 27, 2011

Easy Dinner: Chicken Sausage with Tomato, basil and mozzarella ravioli

I didn't really put much thought into this, everything was pre-packaged, but sometimes that's easier! Jeremy loves sausage, and I am not really a huge fan, but when I saw Chicken Sausage, I figured I'd give it a try.

Ingredients:



  • 1 package of Al Fresco Chicken Sausage
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • 1 package Monterrey Ravioli (Tomato, Basil, Mozarella)
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 Jar Tomato Sauce
  • Caesar Salad
  • Garlic bread
Steps:
  • Follow the directions on the packages!
  • I put the sausage on a skillet, medium heat, with a tbsp olive oil for about 8-10 minutes until the sides were golden brown


  • For the ravioli, I boiled water in a large pot, but barely boiling the water, I added in the ravioli for 5 minutes, drained, and topped with tomato sauce.



The food was delicious, I definitely recommend trying the chicken sausage. And dinner took me about 15 minutes to prepare and cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment