Friday, July 8, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Tacos

Every time I ask Jeremy what he wants for dinner, it always seems to end up being something involving "Buffalo Chicken"..... I think it's his favorite. So tonight, I asked him what he wanted when he got home from this business trip to Mississippi, and of course he said "Buffalo Chicken Tacos"....we both LOVE the Buffalo Chicken Taco's at Taco Mac (substituting the bleu cheese for pepper jack....yum!).....BUT I don't fry chicken, so I made up my own version.

Ingredients:
(I left the onion out of the picture -- oops)

  • 1 lb chicken tenderloins
  • 1 box of chicken broth
  • 1/4 cup of wing sauce (or  how much you prefer)
  • 1 tomato - diced
  • 1 onion - diced
  • 1 avocado - diced
  • shredded lettuce
  • pepper jack cheese
  • 1 jalapeno - diced
  • fresh cilantro - chopped
  • soft taco shells
  • salsa - if you want - we didn't use any
  • I served mine with black beans and corn.
Steps:
  • I boiled my chicken in 1 box of chicken broth and water for about 45 minutes
  • remove boiled chicken from pot, shred with a fork, place in skillet

  • Add wing sauce to your liking, and heat on low to medium heat for about 5-10 minutes

  • Make your taco as you like! Very EASY and DELICIOUS!

  • Serve along side black beans and corn, or just put the beans and corn in your taco like Jeremy did!

(Jeremy's Plate)

My Plate!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment