Friday, September 2, 2011

Mini Pizza Bites

My new obsession with Pinterest led me to this recipe, I adapted mine from For the Love of Cooking.  I make a lot of pizza....probably b/c it's Jeremy's favorite....and the day I came across the recipe I was bored and actually had all the ingredients in my kitchen....so I decided to try it out. It would be a great thing to make for a party or for kids!


(sorry, didn't take pictures when I started cooking)

Ingredients:

  • 1 package Grands Biscuits
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • Pepperoni (and any other toppings you prefer)
  • Pizza Seasoning (or Oregano and basil)
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Cooking Spray
  • Muffin Pan
Steps:
  • Preheat oven to 375
  • Spray muffin pan with cooking oil
  • Cut the grands biscuits in half, flatten out slightly and push into the muffin pan onto the bottom and halfway up the sides

  • Place about a tbsp. of pizza sauce in each biscuit
  • Put any toppings (other than pepperoni you want in the pizza)
  • Place about a tbsp. of mozzarella cheese into the pizza
  • Place a pepperoni on top, cover with a little more cheese if you like.
  • Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese and pizza seasoning
  • Place in oven and cook for about 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted
  • Let sit for a few minutes, the pizza should just slide right out of the pan.
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment